- JC Lita inspired booties from Lovely Wholesale - if you didn't notice, I used these babies almost all of my outfits for the month. It's my highest pair of booties but also one of the comfiest pair that I own.
- Leather jacket from Yoins - see the pattern here? haha I am such a sucker for all things black leather.
- Blue Velvet nail polish from Chic - I saw Shailene Woodley's nail in TFIOS and fell in love with her nail color. I used this one for almost two months now and is almost half-empty.
- Gel pot eyeliner in Jet Black from Maybelline - my skin is breaking out really badly so I try to put minimal makeup on (tinted moisturizer, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow filler, Burt's bees lipshimmer in fig would do)
- Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Fig from Three Day Makeup Sale - I love it gives you a hint of peppermint cool on your lips and gives the right amount of shimmer/gloss.
Music & Literature
- see my January playlist here.
- The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan - currently rereading my all-time favorite novel. Honestly, this was the first novel that I read. I believed it was during freshman year when I became interested in reading YA novels.
Movies & Series
- Big Hero 6 - can not resist the cuteness of Baymax *insert tons of heart emojis here* haha I am in great need of a sequel of this movie.
- Begin Again - If you're a big fan of music (and Adam Levine), I recommend this movie to you, I love the movie as much as I love the soundtrack.
- American Horror Story: Freak Show - The season ended this month and it's amazing but not as amazing as Murder House and Coven. Now I have to wait for another 9 months to see the last leg of the series.
- Faking It - even though half of the time I was extremely annoyed by Karma, which means her acting is good and effective, I still love the show and can't wait for the second season because Chloe Bridges is joining the team!
Tech & Apps
- Nude Move S from Digits Trading - this bluetooth speaker never fails to impress me. Perfect for hell week (which is probably everyweek for us) to relax my nerves haha
- Zara for iPad - I've been loving this app but I don't use it to buy, but use the lookbooks as inspirations
- PicsArt - I use this for layering photos and adding some overlays.
- VSCO cam - also an all time favorite, for those who are asking and will be asking, I use the presets A6, HB1, HB2, and SE3 to film grade the majority of my Instagram snaps, C1 is also perfect for the sky/clouds shots.