Can you believe how fast time is? Today's actually the last friday of February?! Can not believe that next week will be my birth month already haha!
- DIY Oversized Hat - thank God things went well with this DIY haha
- Parka - It's already summer but that will not be a hindrance for me not to wear this super awesome parka haha.
- White Satin nail polish from Klik - Going back to the world of monochrome
- MAT1, boldmatte by Color Sensational from Maybelline and
- Burt's Bees Repleneshing Lip Balm from Three Day Makeup Sale - Loving this combination lately, though it doesn't make any sense because why would I mix a matte lippie with lip balm right? haha It kinda does put the right balance for me because I don't like heavy product on my lips and I can get the right amount of gloss and color.
- see my February playlist here.
- Years and Years - major crush and lss on the band.
Movies & Series
- A to Z - kinda bummed that it is cancelled, kinda bummed that this ended with another cliff hanger. God I love the plot of this series! #whyyyyyy
- Red Band Society - The series ended this month and I am super thankful that it didn't end with a cliff hanger. Jordi's Enrique Gil's brother from another mother haha.
- Love, Rosie - Perfect reminder that everyone will still get their perfect ending :D
- That Thing Called Tadhana - another Filipino movie with great hugots hehe
- Fragment - purchased this on Playstore for quite some time now and loving this already.