Summer means vacations, the outdoors and adventures. But to an unfortunate some, the heat can also be about acne and its complications. The sweltering temperature can cause sweating, which when mixed with excessive oil, dirt and bacteria on skin will clog pores and lead to breakouts.
Despite your overactive oil glands going on overdrive this summer, you can still have fun in the sun with your most potent anti-pimple ally: Proactiv Solution, the leading anti-acne treatment product. It is safe and effective for almost everyone, and it can help prevent facial blemishes from becoming a larger skin problem.
Proactiv’s mild formulations gently exfoliate your skin, remove excess oil and deliver powerful acne-fighting medicine. Its acne-care system can work alone or in combination with a dermatologist’s prescriptions, and now with micro-crystal medicine for fast pore penetration and instant acne-fighting action. Proactiv requires less than five minutes a day. It’s easy to make it an essential part of your daily skincare regimen. Its oil-free formulation is designed to absorb excess oil to help give your face a more matt-ified appearance while helping to assist the skin in the fight against acne. This also helps the skin to remain soft, smooth and hydrated without looking or feeling greasy.
Tips to have a healthy, vibrant and acne-free skin:
- Wash your face properly - facial cleansers are always better than using soap, I use Proactiv's Renewing Cleanser, it is made with exclusive micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide – featuring smaller, finer particles designed to quickly penetrate pores to start killing acne-causing bacteria on contact. Tiny exfoliating beads gently remove dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells to help keep pores from clogging.
- Tone - A refreshing, alcohol-free toner helps remove impurities and excess oil so your skin looks and feels clean, soft and refreshed – not tight and dried-out. Soothing botanical agents gently balance your skin tone.
- Use treatments - A repairing acne treatment is a feather-light medicated treatment that gets deep into clogged pores faster but is designed to be gentler on the skin. It’s an oil-free formula that’s safe for your entire face.
- Use masks once or twice a week - deep cleansing masks that use sulfur, a proven acne blemish-fighting ingredient that reaches deep into the pores, heals existing blemishes, pampers inflamed skin, and softens and refines the skin’s texture.
- Stay hydrated - ditch your sodas and coffees, drink natural fruit juices and a lot of water.
- Exercise - simple exercises like walking and cycling is always a good idea because it increases blood and lymph circulation which gives you that healthy glow.
Got anymore tips to have healthy skin? Comment down below! Don’t make it a cruel summer for you, beat the breakouts and be Proactiv!
Disclaimer: this is a sponsored post for Proactiv.