Not being able to have an oven at home won't stop me from creating delicious desserts for my parents. You just have to be extra creative and use the resources available inside your home. Today, I'm going to share you one of my favorite no-bake desserts that my family enjoy especially on hot Sunday movie nights.
What you will need:
- Inipit bars (flavor of your choice)
- Ice cream (flavor of your choice)
- Stainless bowl
- Get your Inipit bars (number depends on how big your bowl is)
- Crumble or mash your Inipit bars using your hands or a spoon.
- Push the cake as tight as you can on the bowl.
- Put the cake on the fridge for 10 - 15 minutes
- Transfer your cake from the bowl into the plate
- Scoop some tasty ice cream and place it on your Inipit cake cups!
- Enjoy munching!
Sarap maging kid with Inipit!