The long awaited second and last part of the music tag is finally here! Music has a huge part in my heart. If you haven't read part 1 already, click here :)
- Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
- What was the last song you listened to?
- What's in your CD player right now?
- What was the last show you attended?
- What show are you looking forward to?
- What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
- Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
- Who is one band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to?
- Name four or more flawless albums:
- Probably Paramore
- Cocoon by Catfish and the Bottlemen (the music video is awesome!)
- I don't have a CD player but in my music library, I'm currently playing tunes from Hozier's self-titled album.
- The 1975 haha one and only
- Arctic Monkeys in Manila huhu when is this happeningggggg
- Adele! The woman needs a comeback real soon!
- I really love Queen, I was born in the wrong generation :(
- Arctic Monkeys's AM, Paramore's self titled album, Lana Del Ray's Born to Die, The xx's Coexist, The Neighbourhood's I Love You, Chvrches's The Bones of What You Believe, Halsey's Room 93, Catfish and the Bottlemen's The Balcony and Broods's Evergreen