About a year ago, I did the same post featuring my everyday bag when I'm not in uni, and a uni bag version. I find that I have new things inside my bag and a new bag haha. This one's from Wholesale Buying which only cost me $2.98. There's a small pocket with zipper in the inside, the synthetic leather is quite nice and has a neoprene lining on the inside.
Inside the small pocket inside the bag, I keep my hair brush which is pretty cool because it folds so my cords/earphones won't get tangled with it if ever I put it on the bigger compartment. I also keep my alcohol because I commute from home to uni and I don't like the scent of metal handles. Inside there, I keep my wallet (which is a gift from a friend, I find coin purses handy because a bigger wallet makes me feel that I have to fill it up with other craps, it's just not practical in my opinion) and hard disk.
Inside the wallet I have cash, debit card if ever may biglaang gala (unplanned wanders) with friends haha, extra memory cards for camera which I don't bring along with me haha, flash drive for powerpoints and to be printed docs, and coins.
My phone (Lenovo A916) and earphones (cheap ones from cdrking, only 90 pesos and it comes with a microphone haha) to keep me accompanied to my an hour to two hour commute.
Inside the main compartment are two pouches for my makeup and tech stuff.
I need to take care of my pouches because it gets messy most of the times from brushes, pigments, lipstick, etc. so I have to ziplock the hell out of everything. In case you're wondering where I got the pouch, it's a gift from my sister, I don't know where she got it.
- Lewis and Pearl powder
- Collection Lasting Perfection powder
- Ever Bilena blush on in Raisin
- Brush from CNDirect which I use to feather out pigment on my brows haha
- Brush from Marionaud for brows too
- Revlon Custom Eyes mascara in Blackened Brown
- Collection Fast Stroke eyeliner
- Brush from CNDirect which I use as a lip liner even though it's not meant to be used like that.
- Kabuki brush from CNDirect which I use along with Collection Lasting Perfection Powder
- Wet n Wild lipstick in Nouveau Pink/Nouveau Rose (511B)
- Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate oil
- Collection Gothic Glam lipstick in Revenge (3)
For the teck stuff, the pouch is a gift from friends which is from EGG.
- Clip lens set (wide angle, macro, fish eye)
- tripod/monopod phone mount
- Extra earphones
- Stylus (if ever I doodle on my ipad)
- Phone charger/connector
- USB outlet charging plug
- Power bank
- Earphone splitter (if ever someone would like to share watching a movie/listen to a song)
- Phone/tablet shutter
- Clip lens pouch
I only have one required book for the semester which is for accounting, I also bring along a columnar notebook for it. Still inside the main compartment, I keep my umbrella, file case, water bottle and sometimes I bring homemade lunch haha.
- Mongol #2 pencil
- Pentel marker pen
- Frixion pen (holy grail for erasure means wrong exams)
- Titus pen (extra, if ever someone would like to borrow)
- Faber-castell ballpen with a 0.5mm tip
- Pilot G-Tec C4 pen with a 0.4mm tip
- Crystal Water Base Pen with a 0.4mm tip in pink
- Faber-Castell pencil in 6B (for last semester's Ad Arts)
- Collection of 1x1s, 2x2s, 1.5x1.5s for professors' requirements
- Maped stapler
- Faber-Castell superfluorescent highlighter in pink
- Stick-ee glue stick
I don't use a binder anymore because I only have 4 subjects that I write notes on; binders are too bulky specially I only have two subjects a day (Also, I bought the wrong size for my binder hahah). I also keep handouts, random files (yellow papers, index cards, regi cards, enrollment receipts) inside my file case.